David has been advising LGBT senior executives on all aspect of their employment for over 25 years (he started work as a junior lawyer in Soho).
Working as a lawyer and being gay himself, David has experienced good and bad workplace cultures around difference over the years.
David can help with:-
- sexual orientation discrimination
- other types of workplace discrimination
- reviewing and negotiating new offers of employment
- advice on withdrawing and withdrawal of such offers
- drafting grievances
- responding to allegations
- preparing for meetings and hearings
- advice on conduct allegations (including with possible regulatory and career impact)
- tactical advice to help achieve offer of exit terms
- advice on settlement agreements often involving high-value equity/share/options
- negotiation of exit terms
- advice on whether restrictive covenants are enforceable
- advice on setting up in competition, hiring former colleagues and working for former clients
- advice on responding to threats of injunction action for breach of restrictive covenants
- advice on how to whistleblow
- reviewing NED terms
- reviewing consultancy terms
- advice on bonus entitlements
- advice on whether employer conduct amounts to constructive dismissal
If you are a senior LGBT senior executive and would like advice on any aspect of your employment from an expert gay employment lawyer please call David on 020 3603 2177.